As the leading training institute in nuclear technology in Germany, we offer a tailored in-house training to meet the demand of each client. Therefore we work with a wide range of partners from the nuclear industry. The individual training can be held at the client´s venue or in external meeting rooms. Together with our client we speak about the main focuses and contents of the training. Based on this, we create a draft program including a presentation about the involved lecturers. An individual training gets necessary when organization, responsibilities and activities change in particular during the transitional period from an operational organization to an efficient dismantling facility. In our trainings we can reveal critical challenges and enable employees to easily and quickly fulfil new tasks. A successful training shows new opportunities to the participants helping the company to effectively cope with upcoming tasks.
EXAMPLES FOR TAILORED TRAININGS:
- Decommissioning and dismantling of nuclear facilities
- The use of natural radioactive substances and their hazard potential
- The production of waste package documentation in the final disposal procedure of Konrad
- Public Participation Process
- Tasks related to atomic law licensing procedures